Perry - Powered by Omnify.it
Built around Retail instead
How is Retail adjusting itself to compete with E-Commerce pure players? And how will Retailers do this without neglecting or even losing their advantages as a traditional Retailer?
That where the questions that started the development of the Omnify.it solution and business model 5 years ago. These days it has become THE Omni Channel solution that enables Retailers with a large physical footprint to maximize sales and efficiency in the entire chain. It is also the proven way for Retailers to successfully compete with E-Commerce pure players.
The Omnify.it solution combines all stock locations within a Retail group into one virtual stock (stores and warehouses). It won't matter where your customers or products are located, you will always be able to make the sale! Your E-Commerce environment and stores will offer the full width and depth of your entire assortment.
No matter what the demand is, no matter where the customer is, and no matter where the product is,...
we bring them together.
This translates itself into a combination of functionalities and services which enable you to Omnify your organisation:
- In-store software solutions like touchscreen- or tablet software to offer your entire assortment at any sales channel.
- Tools that complement your WMS. For instance at the packing tables in the warehouse.
- Interfaces to your loyalty and CRM databases to combine all this information into valuable user profiles.
Also to register / log-in at any digital or physical sales channel.
- Interfaces and mapping tools to connect any POS system available at the Retailer to handle the payment of digital orders.
- Interfaces and mapping tools to enable the E-Commerce channel to offer all products,
no matter where they are located (warehouses, stores, longtailing, etc...)
- Variable data hubs that interpret all data transfered from- and to the stores. Like POS transactions, footfall counters,
beacons, mutations in the stock levels, etc...
- Distribution modules that are able to distribute orders for fulfillment over thousands of stock locations in the most time- and cost-effective way.
- An extensive back-end environment to manage all aspects of the solution, including the variable businessrules used in the distribution calculations.